Watch DOGS is a national school-based, father involvement program that works to support education and safety. Dads and father-figures spend a school day assisting around the school and in their child's classroom. If you are interested or would like more information, please join us on October 6, 2022 at 6:00 pm in the cafeteria for their first meeting. The time commitment will be a ½ day at school from 7:30 - 12:00 to help in classrooms, cafeteria, recess and keeping our Bobcats safe.
Questions? Contact David Mass, Watch D.O.G.S. Coordinator
New to D.O.G.S.?
New or Returning? Complete These Steps:
1) Submit background check request
3) Order a T-Shirt (optional for returning DOGS)
4) Attend brief training session with school staff (required)
5) Pick a day to volunteer on the calendar in the Baldwin front office.
6) Wear your t-shirt and check in at the office at 7:15 am for your orientation and agenda for the day.
7) Follow these guidelines to support education and safety at Baldwin.
Your logo could be here! Contact our Fundraising VP to be a sponsor today!
- Tuesday, April 4
- Friday, April 7
- Wednesday, April 12
- Thursday, April 13
Support While You Shop
Support Baldwin while shopping at no added expense to you!